Welcome to The Goodinge Group Practice
For advice on how to treat minor ailments that occur click here for fact sheets on common conditions.
Online booking. Please do not book appointments with our doctors for travel vaccinations. These are administered by our nursing team. Please phone to make an appointment.
Care Quality Commission Inspection of the Goodinge Group Practice
Following an inspection in September 2017, the Goodinge Group Practice was classified as Good by the Care Quality Commission.
To read the full report, please access http://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-566608030 .
NEW NHS 111 app
Get fast, free, urgent health advice in one easy-to-use app.
- Round the clock health advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- A confidential way to instantly access urgent advice and services
- An easy way to take control of your health and medical concerns
For more information and details how to download the app go to
NOTICE OF CHANGE TO NHS TRAVEL CLINIC APPOINTMENTS
The following travel vaccines are available free on the NHS:
- diphtheria, polio and tetanus (combined booster)
- hepatitis A – including when combined with typhoid or hepatitis B
It is recommended that you book your travel appointment 6 – 8 weeks in advance of travel. This appointment will be with one of our practice nurses. Please note our doctors do not give travel vaccines.
For your convenience, travel clinics will be booked via i-Hub, offering appointments even on evening times and weekends.
(Site updated 18/04/2018)